Tuesday, April 18, 2017

anthro

The seat I will be talking about is my seat in my room. This seat is unsuccessful to fit for humans. It is very uncomfortable to sit in. Making it hard to sit and do homework at my desk. So, I don't sit in this chair because it is so uncomfortable. The seat is short in height, which makes you have to bend you knees quite a bit when you sit in it. The back of it is made of a cheap plastic liner that is supposed to support your back. The chair has metal parts that make up the structure. The metal sticks out and pokes your back, so basically you are leaning against a thin piece of metal even if you sit up straight. The liner is in the middle of the chair so that the metal is on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The fundamental aspect of modern design is clean, open, and simplistic in nature.  Modern design is very functionality focused. It also goes...